Terms & Conditions
By using this website or placing an order with us, either by telephone or through our website, www.readscoffee.co.uk, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Reads Coffee Roasters Ltd.
+44 (0)1935 481010
Limekiln Farm, Thornford Road, Sherborne, Dorset DT9 6PS
In the unlikely event that we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. This might be because the product is out of stock, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline.
We are not always able to deliver orders to addresses outside of the UK – please contact us directly for international delivery options.
We will not be responsible for delays, damages, or issues with quality (flavour or condition) of any orders that are subsequently forwarded on from the shipping address given upon check out.
Products and packaging may vary slightly from pictures. The images of products on our website are for illustrative purposes only.
If you wish to make a change to an order, please contact us so that we can discuss with you whether the change is possible. We will also confirm whether the price or delivery of the order will be affected before we go ahead with the change.
Deliveries are made by either DPD or Royal Mail, depending on the weight of your order, what products you are purchasing and customer preference (tracked/untracked). You can select your shipping method in the checkout process.
If you opt for delivery via courier it is always best if someone is available to receive and sign for the delivery, although we can arrange for the couriers to leave the goods without a signature if requested.
If we are aware of a delay, we will attempt to contact you and minimise any disruption.
You may also be contacted by the courier company directly. Please note that any parcels sent via Royal Mail are not tracked and therefore we cannot monitor any delays.
The product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or in accordance with the alternative delivery instruction you gave us. You own the product once we have accepted your order and received payment in full.
Returns / Cancellations
When you receive your order, please remove all external packaging, check the products are undamaged and that the correct products have been supplied in the right quantities. We sincerely hope you like what you find, but if anything is not as it should be please call or email us as soon as possible and we will do our best to put it right.
If you change your mind after purchasing and decide to cancel all or part of your order, please get in touch with us as soon as possible to discuss your options. We will try to be flexible with regards to returns, but if the product is not faulty we are unable to accept the return of items where:
- you have opened any of our perishable products such as coffee or tea; or
- the goods have been made to your specification, which includes grinding coffee beans. Therefore any coffee that you have requested to be ground cannot be returned on the basis of contract cancellation.
- Discount code is only valid for orders placed online.
- Discount code is only valid for the timeframe stated.
- Discount code is not valid in conjunction with any other voucher code or offer, unless otherwise stated.
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed via the website.
- We reserve the right to decline orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid.
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products, while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Only one voucher code can be used per order, per person.
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the value of the original purchase, i.e.: With applied discount. Not at the RRP of the item.
- In the event of part of the order being returned, the monetary value returned will be the value of the item/s at the time of the transaction, ie: with discount applied. The promotional discount will not be applied to replacement items. If the offer is still valid at the time of making a return you should place a new order using the original promotional code.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
January 2023 Coupon – Valid 01/01/23 until 01/02/23